The all-new Cobalt® 9433-EMDE-75/110-EO 3G/HD/SD-SDI fiber-optic EO transmitter with 16-channel unbalanced/balanced AES embed/de-embed offers full-flexibility AES embedding/de-embedding for unbalanced and balanced AES with SDI-to-fiber EO in a basic, economical, high-efficiency openGear® card. More than only a basic embedder/de-embedder, the 9433-EMDE-75/110-EO offers the flexibility of SDI-to-fiber EO as well as providing AES balun functions and fully flexible embedding/de-embedding.
The 9433-EMDE-75/110-EO provides full 16-channel embed / de-embed between both unbalanced and balanced AES and all four groups of embedded audio. Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with program video 48 kHz timing for glitch-free embedding. Individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair. Fully error-free pathological pattern operation is fully compatible with professional fiber video interfaces. The 9433-EMDE-75/110-EO is available with numerous CWDM wavelengths that allow the card to be used with CWDM systems.
Full audio crosspoint allows per-channel gain and routing controls, as well as built-in tone generators.
Preset save/load allows saving custom card settings while allowing one-button revert to factory settings. Full user DashBoard™ or Remote Control Panel remote control allows full status and control access locally or across a standard Ethernet network.
- EO fiber transmitter with fiber and coax as outputs
- 16-channel AES support for both balanced and unbalanced, individual per-pair embedding or de-embedding, can be used to provide cross-balun I/O as well as 4-group embed/de-embed
- DashBoard™ status display, audio meters, tone generators, GUI audio meters provide ready assessment of content presence and line-up
- Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48kHz AES audio to automatically sync with video 48kHz timing for glitch-free embedding, individual, per-pair SRC auto-detects and disables SRC when a Dolby pair is detected on an input pair
- Low-power/high-density design – less than 18 Watts per card
- Available with CWDM wavelength divisions allowing use in CWDM systems
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard™ software or OGCP-9000 remote control panels