Do the twist wherever speed, ruggedness and high sound quality are mandatory.
The C391 B high-performance small-diaphragm condenser microphone is a combination of the Blue Line Series CK91 and the SE300 pre-amplifier. The microphone has a cardioid polar pattern, a low self-noise and very good transient response for a bright and brilliant sound. It also features the ability to quickly interchange its capsule with one of the other capsules of the Blue Line Series, making it an excellent mic for demanding broadcast applications.
The C391 B provides a switchable bass roll-off/attenuator with three positions: flat, 75Hz and 10db attenuation.
- Precise cardioid polar pattern - for uncolored sound quality and high gain before feedback
- Switchable attenuation pad - enables high-SPL applications up to 144dB
- Switchable bass-cut filter - eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Universal phantom powering from 9 to 52V - for operating with phantom power supply
- Carefully handcrafted in Vienna, Austria - meticulous attention to detail ensures highest quality
- Austria meticulous attention to detail ensures highest quality -