At the Prolight+Sound in Frankfurt beyerdynamic presented a lot of new conferencing products in hall 8 at the booth J36. Some new products, which also provide the Revoluto technology, are the highlights. Another new product, which is the result of a co-operation, represents a sophisticated solution for conference rooms.
New Products providing the Revoluto Technology
Revoluto fold-away microphone unit in cooperation with Rosenthal Einrichtung
The beyerdynamic fold-away microphone unit with Rosenthal design combines furniture and technology to provide new solutions for the conference market. The microphone unit with Revoluto technology in a fold-away design is mounted in a table and can be lifted up when needed. The precious Nextel® finish in “dark black” blends into table tops of different materials. It is available as a simple version with one microphone button or with additional features such as language selector, display and voting. The microphone units are controlled by the MCS-Digital conference system. In addition to the classic functions of a conference system the microphone unit provides a connection to connect a laptop to a local network and / or video crossbar.
- MCS-D 3911 - Flush mount delegate microphone unit with microphone button
- MCS-D 3913 - Flush mount chairman microphone unit with microphone, priority and clear button
- MCS-D 3971 - Flush mount delegate microphone unit with microphone button, language selector with volume control, display and voting buttons
- MCS-D 3973 - Flush mount chairman microphone unit with microphone, priority and clear button as well as language selector with volume control, display and voting buttons
Revoluto Wireless for more freedom of movement
The new wireless microphone units combine the advantages of the patented Revoluto technology and the wireless MCW-D 50 conference system. The wireless microphone units with Revoluto technology provide optimal freedom of movement for the speaker leaning backwards, moving his head or standing up. The new design allows an optimisation of the polar pattern to the respective room acoustics. The microphone units provide a tamper-proof battery compartment, i.e. it is not possible to remove the batteries wilfully or by mistake during operation, but they can easily be replaced when needed. In the practical CC 13 transport and charging case the microphone units are always ready for use.
- MCW-D 531 – Delegate microphone unit with microphone button and two-way loudspeaker
- MCW-D 533 – Chairman microphone unit with microphone, priority and clear button and two-way loudspeaker
- CC 13 – Transport and charging case
Revoluto Desktop Microphones
Two microphone versions which can be connected to a mixing console, amplifier or DSP matrix are also brand-new. They are ideal for discussions or speaker’s desks. Compared to gooseneck microphones they provide more freedom of movement and the microphone does not obstruct the view. They are available as a pure desktop microphone as well as a microphone unit with programmable microphone button and connections for external control.
- MPR 110 Desktop microphone
- MPR 111 Desktop microphone unit with programmable microphone button and connections for external control
The Revoluto Technology
Compared to a gooseneck microphone, the microphone units with the patented Revoluto technology provide a corridor characteristic and more comfort while speaking. There is no need to adjust a gooseneck microphone and the voice range is much wider. Whether you lean backwards, stand up or turn your head, the quality of the intelligibility always remains the same with Revoluto.
For more information please go to www.beyerdynamic.com/revoluto
Flush mount microphone units for MCS-Digital
The MCS-Digital conference system is complemented with flush mount microphone units for permanent installations. There are 6 different operating panels available in combination with the MCS-D 3673 system unit to meet various requirements.
Components / Versions:
- CA 3621 – Operating panel for MCS-D 3673 with microphone connection, microphone button and loudspeaker
- CA 3623 – Operating panel for MCS-D 3673 with microphone connection, microphone, priority and clear buttons and loudspeaker
- CA 3641 - Operating panel for MCS-D 3673 with microphone connection, microphone button, loudspeaker and language selector
- CA 3643 - Operating panel for MCS-D 3673 with microphone connection, microphone, priority and clear buttons, loudspeaker and language selector
- CA 3671 - Operating panel for MCS-D 3673 with microphone connection, microphone button, loudspeaker, language selector, display and voting buttons
- CA 3673 - Operating panel for MCS-D 3673 with microphone connection, microphone, priority and clear buttons, loudspeaker, language selector, display and voting buttons
- MCS-D 3673 – System unit to use with CA 3621/23/41/43/71/73
- Mic 23 / 24 – Gooseneck microphone for CA 3621/23/41/43/71/73
MCS 20 - a new Conference System
The latest wired MCS 20 conference system is very easy to handle. The system has only three components: the power supply unit, the chairman and delegate microphone unit. The system is controlled and configured by the chairman microphone unit. The easy installation and intuitive operation make the system a choice for simple meetings. Set up, plug in, turn on and the meeting can start.
- MCS 20 Power Supply Unit
- MCS 223 Chairman Microphone Unit
- MCS 221 Delegate Microphone Unit
Eco-friendly Wireless System
The SLG 900 charger is now introduced for the Opus 900 wireless system allowing all transmitters of the C-version to be operated with rechargeable batteries. This saves the environment and money, as non-rechargeable batteries can be abandoned. The charger provides two charging compartments which can be used for beltpack or handheld transmitters so that the microphones are always ready for use.
New omnidirectional Antenna for MCW-Digital
beyerdynamic extends the range of remote antennas for the wireless MCW-Digital conference system to provide more flexible and optimised products depending on local conditions. The new omnidirectional CA 2414 antenna for mounting to ceilings has been added to the product range, also because of its design. Customised antennas can also be supplied, e.g. in the shape of a hamburger.