Clark’s 801 is a low-loss 110? data cable for AES/EBU digital audio applications. Easy to terminate, the 801 features a bonded easy-strip shield and tinned copper conductors that streamline cable termination. Excellent common-mode and RF/EMI noise rejection are achieved by a precision twisted pair and 100% foil shield. For impedance matching in data transmission applications, the 801 has a precision 110? characteristic impedance. UL rated CM, the 801 can be installed in a variety of permanent installation environments.
- Easy-to-Strip and Terminate - jacket and bonded foil shield strip in one operation
- 100% Foil Shield - fully shielded with drain wire for easy termination
- 24 AWG Low-Loss Conductors - low loss, corrosion resistant and easy to solder
- 110? Characteristic Impedance - precision impedance for 192kHz/24bit data transmission
- UL Rated CM - suitable for permanent installation tin applications that require CM listed cables