Clark's CCU-PRO26D is an enhanced digital version of the classic 26-pin CCU camera cable in an extra-durable construction. With an upgraded 23AWG primary coaxial element the CCU-PRO26D can be used with both newer HD digital and legacy analog camera systems that use the 26-pin format. For added durability, all the cable elements have individual jackets and the outer jacket features an extra-rugged TPE compound for abrasion resistant and cold-weather flexibility.
- 23AWG HD/SDI Coax - low-loss miniature coax for primary video data
- 28AWG 75 and 50 Coaxes - seven additional video elements for data and sync
- 16AWG, 26AWG, 28AWG Conductors- additional conductors and twisted-pairs for control
- Flexible and Rugged TPE Jacket - weather and abrasion resistant for indoor or outdoor use
- For Digital and Analog 26-Pin Cameras- compatible with digital and legacy analog 26pin CCU
- For Use with Clark CCU Connectors - requires termination with Clark heavy duty CCU shells