The CD7511F is a flexible, precision 4.5GHz RG11 coax for HD/SDI, standard SDI or high resolution video applications. As with all Clark CD series coax cables, the CD7511F features specifications that meet or exceed SMPTE standards for high-definition digital video interconnect applications. Built for use in staging, remote broadcast and patching applications, the CD7511F utilizes a flexible yet rugged TPE outer jacket, dual shielding and a video grade, stranded center conductor for exceptional flexibility and flex-life.
- Ultra low-loss RG11 type - lowest attenuation HD/SDI coax for extended distance runs
- 4.5GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE standards for 3Gbs
- 100% Sweep tested- network analyzer quality control for consistent performance
- Gas-injected dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Foil + braid shield - dual layer shieldng for exceptional broadband RF/EMI rejection
- Flexible TPE jacket - for studio or portable applications