The CD7559P is a precision 4.5 GHz RG59 coax for HD/SDI, standard SDI or high resolution video applications. Clark’s CD series coax features specifications that meet or exceed SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M standards for high-definition digital video interconnect applications. Also built for easy termination, the CD series has an easy-to-strip outer jacket and dielectric that streamline connector termination. UL rated type CMP, the CD7559P can be installed in a variety of permanent installation locations and environments.
- Thin Profile Diameter - ideal for high density wiring applications in racks, studios or trucks
- 4.5 GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M and 424M standards for HD/SDI
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistitent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Foil + Braid Shield - dual layer shieldng for exceptional broadband RF/EMI rejection
- UL Listed Type CMP Plenum - for rack or in-wall installations