The CN426C5TFS is a shielded, extra-flexible and rugged Category 5E cable for networking and data applications. Constructed from four precision twisted pairs, the CN426C5TFS is tested to meet or exceed ISO 11801 class D and TIA-568-C.2 screened patch cable specifications. Built with a polyurethane outer jacket and 26 AWG stranded conductors, the CN426C5TFS has exceptional flexibility and flex-life characteristics.
- Rugged and Tactical Construction - designed for hostile environment applications
- ETL Verified to TIA-568-C.2 (patch) - verified to meet or exceed TIA standards for Cat5E patch cable
- ETL Verified to ISO 11801 Class D - tested and verified to ISO standards
- 1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet - delivers precision electrical performance for 10Gbs data transmission
- Ultra-Flexible - polyurethane jacket and stranded conductors provide exceptional flex-life and flexibility
- Overall Shield - provides additional RF/EMI protection from external interference