Clark’s FF220 FieldFlex™ microphone cable delivers both flexibility and durability for staging, studio, or hostile environment applications. The high strand 20AWG conductors (41 strands per conductor), have exceptional flexibility, flex-life and low DC resistance. For enhanced common-mode and RF/EMI rejection, the FF220 features tight-twist balanced pairs that are shielded with a 95% corrosion resistant braid and drain wire. The outer jacket is extruded from Clark’s MINK™ ultra-flexible PVC compound that has both exceptional flexibility and abrasion resistance characteristics.
- Ultra-Flexible Mink™ Jacket - exceptional flexibility and abrasion resistant
- Heavy Duty Construction - built for stage, studio and remote broadcast applications
- Low Loss 20 AWG Conductors- low loss, corrosion resistant and exceptional flex-life
- Excellent Noise Rejection- precision pair twisting maximizes RF/EMI rejection
- 95% Braid with Drain Wire - full coverage shielding and easy termination
- Corrosion Resistant - tinned copper conductors and braid virtually eliminate corrosion