The RCC2V2A1C6HDE cable is hybrid A/V multi-core cable with an added category 6 element for networking and data transfer in remote production and ENG applications. Each video element is a CD7506 18AWG RG6 HD/SDI coax that is rated to 4.5GHz for high definition SMPTE 424M, 292M and 259M video data transmission. The audio elements are made from Clark's SPA22GS low-loss 22AWG single-pair cables. All elements are uniquely color coded for quick identification and the outer jacket is extruded from a TPE compound that is extra-flexible, rugged and abrasion resistant.
- RG6 HD/SDI Coaxes - 18AWG Low-Loss Coaxial Elements
- 22AWG Audio Pairs - low-loss twisted-pairs for balanced audio applications
- Cat6 Element - 23AWG 4-pair UTP network element
- 4.5 GHz Coax Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M and 424M standards for HD/SDI
- 100% Sweep Tested - network analyzer quality control for consistent performance
- Color Coded Elements - uniquely identifies each channel
- TPE Outer Jacket - flexible and rugged for staging and remote broadcast applications