The CD7523 is a precision 4.5 GHz miniature 23AWG coax for HD/SDI, standard SDI or high resolution video applications. Clark’s CD series coax features specifications that meet or exceed SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M standards for high-definition digital video interconnect applications. Also built for easy termination, the CD series has an easy-to-strip outer jacket and dielectric that streamline connector termination. UL rated type CMR, the CD7523 can be installed in a variety of permanent installation locations and environments.
- Low-Loss RG6 Coaxes - low loss 18AWG conductors increase maximum cable distances
- 4.5 GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M and 424M standards for HD/SDI
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistitent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Foil + Braid Shield - dual layer shieldng for exceptional broadband RF/EMI rejection
- Flexible TPE Jacket - ideal for portable cables and staging applications