Clark’s RS22G2 is a low-noise, dual-pair audio cable for balanced line level or microphone level applications. Easy to terminate, the RS22G2 features several timesaving features, such as a bonded easy-strip shield and tinned copper conductors that streamline the cable termination process. Excellent common-mode and RF/EMI noise rejection are achieved by a precision twisted pair and 100% foil shield. UL rated CMR for riser applications, the RS22G2 can be installed in a variety of permanent installation environments.
- Easy-to-Strip and Terminate - jacket and bonded foil shield strip in one operation
- Bonded Pairs - each pair is fully color coded and cleanly seperates
- Low-Wick Insulation - high melt temperature minimizes insulation reduction when soldering
- 22 AWG Tinned Copper Conductors - low loss, corrosion resistant and easy to solder
- Excellent Noise Rejection- precision pair twisting maximizes RF/EMI rejection
- CMR Riser Rated - suitable for installation in riser applications