The SMC2210 is a shielded multi-conductor cable for general purpose control or data applications. The conductors are made from low-loss 22AWG stranded tinned copper to minimize DC resistance and improved solder adhesion. Each conductor is insulated with a color coded PVC. The ten conductor elements are shielded by an overall foil shield with drain wire and extruded under an overall PVC jacket. Ideal for cable assmeblies and permant installation, the SMC2210 is both flexible and UL rated.
- Ten Conductors - multiple conductors for general purpose applications
- 22 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper - low-loss and corrosion resistant conductors
- Overall Shield with Drain - EMI/RF protection with easy to terminate drain
- Flexible PVC Outer Jacket - easy-to-strip and flex jacket
- UL Rated - suitable for installation in many permanent install applications