The TV7559DS is a precision RG59 triaxial cable for digital or analog camera applications. Built for modern digital video standards, the TV7559DS features a gas-injected dielectric, a 3GHz bandwidth, certified return loss specifications and a precision 75 ohms characteristic impedance. The center conductor is made from 20AWG solid copper for improved high frequency performance. Ideal for use in studio or remote production environments, the TV7559DS outer jacket is extruded from Clark’s proprietary flexible TPE compound for exceptional flexibility and abrasion resistance.
- Low-Loss RG59 Size - thin profile and lower weight for portable applications
- 20 AWG Solid Conductor - lowest attenuation for RG59 size triax
- 3 GHz Bandwidth - extended bandwidth for digital transmission
- 100% Sweep Tested- network analyzer quality control for consistent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Corrosion Resistant Braids - tinned copper protects against oxidization
- Ultra-Flexible TPE Jacket - flexible and abrasion resistant for studio or field applications