3067VIP-12G-16x2 is the most advanced high density multi-image display processor technology available. It supports SD, HD, 3G and 12G SDI inputs and up to two unique display outputs. Each 3067VIP-12G-16x2 input can be displayed in any size and position or aspect ratio on any display. The 3067VIP-12G-16x2 provides the best input reproduction; it leverages the same video processing technology as Evertz conversion products.
The 3067VIP-12G-16x2 is a hot-swappable device, which can reside in any Evertz EMX series frame available in 1RU, 3RU and 6RU, with optional redundant power supplies. This allows high density I/O count per RU.
The 3067VIP-12G-16x2 is enabled, offering remote monitoring, control and configuration capabilities via SNMP. The 3067VIP-12G-16x2 is easy to configure via the web interface. Layout can be designed in a live control environment using VUE-WEB (web browser). Key features include automatic aspect ratio adjustment per source basis, graticule generation, VITC/HD time code decode, cc decode/burn-in and more.
- Accepts 16x inputs with embedded audio
- Auto-sensing SD, HD, 3G and 12G inputs
- Best image quality in industry
- Supports dual output support resolution up to UHD (3840x2160) per output
- Allows for fullscreen viewing of any input on any output
- Supports for dynamic under monitoring displays (UMD) and tallies from router and switcher
- Supports advanced on screen graphics, including analog clock, transparency control of objects, raised bezels and borders, custom background, custom logo per display
- Supports up to 3x TrueType fonts including non-Latin alphabets
- Built-in graticule generator, user defined per window
- Enables the decoding and display of VITC/ATC (SMPTE ST 12-1, 12M-2) time code
- Audio, video and data fault monitoring with on screen fault notification
- VistaLINK® PRO capable for configuration and monitoring via SNMP
- One frame processing delay
- Real time control of display output via web-based layout design tool (VUE-WEB)
- Decoding and burn-in of 608 and 708 captions as well as Teletext
- Monitoring of the full 16x channels of embedded audio per input
- Loudness monitoring per ITU 1770, ATSC A/85 and EBU R 128
- Dolby E audio monitoring with surround sound bar graph (one per input)