The UXP-RS4K-4 standalone 10GE AV quad image processor/receiver encompasses four HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs, in addition to its audio, USB HID, and (with the UXP-RS4K-4U version) USB 2.0 ports and a USB Host port. The UXP-RS4K-4 is a standalone device which is compact and quiet and can be installed in various in-room locations, including behind monitors, under/inside desks and lecterns, and floor boxes.
The UXP-RS4K-4’s quad display functionality allows you to select up to four video sources, individually scale and arrange the layout of the video sources, and then output to a 4K60 raster (with optional alpha blending on the video source windows if desired). This quad display functionality is applicable to each HDMI output independently. Video sources can be chosen using either four network transport sources or via the four local HDMI 2.0a 4K inputs (up to 4096x2160p at 60 Hz, 4:4:4 color sampling). 16 predefined preset display layouts
The UXP-RS4K-4 is a managed element of the NUCLEUS platform which is controlled by the NUCLEUS Session Manager — a full featured centralized management server used for the configuration, control, and orchestration of the UXP AV gateways. Any combination of UXP AV gateways can be interconnected using a COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) network switch and then configured and managed by the NUCLEUS Session Manager.
The NUCLEUS platform operates on a simplified configuration framework allowing administrators the ability to set up a fully functional AV distribution network in no time at all without the hassles associated with most AV distribution platforms available on the market today. The process has been streamlined so that a UXP AV gateway can be taken out of the box and be put to use in less than five minutes. Whether big or small, deployments of all sizes are handled the same way, using the same consistent process.
- Supports four HDMI 2.0a inputs or four network transport inputs and two configurable HDMI 2.0a quad output
- Resolution up to 4096x2160p @ 60 Hz, 4:4:4 color sampling
- Select from up to four input videos and independently arrange and output on two separate 4K60 videos (with optional alpha blending)
- 16 predefined layout presets as well as manual layout mode
- Ultra low latency transport over 10GE links
- Third-party control support
- 5 USB 2.0 ports available on UXP-RS4K-4U