The UV770H is a cost-effective Smart IPTV model series, offering Ultra HD display and an edge-lit LED display with a slim bezel design. This series supports the Pro:Centric® SMART application platform, as well as Media Share features and integrated Pro:Idiom® technology. The UV770H models also have an embedded b-LAN™ module.
The UV770H is the latest in the line of Pro:Centric TVs that provide a unique and dedicated hotel applications hosting platform for LG's system integrators' interactive applications, enabling delivery for a wide range of custom applications tailored to both hotel management and guests' needs. LG Pro:Centric SMART offers extended customizable tools: HTML5, Java and Flash. Using these tools, partners can optimize the TVs by editing and developing their own enhanced service design to increase the visual impact on guests.
GLOBAL LEADING DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT (DRM) SOLUTION Pro:Idiom unlocks access to premium content to help ensure rapid and broad deployment of HDTV and other digital content. Pro:Idiom has been designed specifically for users of premium HDTV content from cable, satellite, or video on demand (VOD) services, and help reduce costs and reduce maintenance. This leading DRM system is embraced for its security solution, which helps prevent illegal downloading of copyrighted content.
- LG Smart Share® allows guests to use the TV to access video, image, and music shared by DLNA Certified® devices connected to the same Access Point as the TV
- Screen Share enables screen sharing with a Miracast ® or Wireless Display (WiDi) capable device (e.g., a laptop with Intel ® hardware)
- Bluetooth Sound Sync allows guests to listen to audio from a Bluetooth-enabled mobile device through the TV’s speakers
- SoftAP enables the TV to function as a 2.4GHz wireless access point for up to five devices
- DIAL (Discovery and Launch) allows guests to play selected application media on the TV from a device with DIAL capability
- Used to cast any application for which a TV-compatible application has been created/selected