Designed to hold a display and media device, the DST660 is the ideal low profile solution for digital signage applications. An open wall plate for easy outlet access, various tilt options and portrait/ landscape ability add to its versatility. The universal design accommodates VESA® patterns from 200 x 100 up to 400 x 400mm. For 600 x 400 and 800 x 400mm patterns, the ACC-V800X is available. In addition, component storage access is simple with the bottom disengaging design allowing the display to have a negative tilt that enables quick and easy computer maintenance without having to remove the display.
- Compatible with VESA® mounting hole patterns from 200 x 100 up to 400 x 400mm
- Adapter plate compatible for VESA® patterns larger than 400 x 400mm
- Display can be mounted in portrait or landscape
- Continuous tilt options from 0°-10° or fixed at 0°, 3.5° and 7°
- Accommodates media players up to 12" x 13" x 2.4"
- The media player can be removed from the bottom if replacement, repair or maintenance is necessary without having to remove the display
- Included security hardware deters tampering and loss