The Peerless-AV wind rated i-beam mount combines versatility, simplicity and stability. It’s versatile, with four available pole lengths and incremental tilt settings from 0° to 15° it provides the options to create an ideal viewing experience. It’s simple, with its hook-and-hang feature that allows for 8" (203mm) of horizontal adjustment. Finally it provides stability, constructed from heavy gage steel sealed with corrosion resistant E-Coat and stainless steel hardware this mount easily handles snow, rain and salt. Combined with a wind rating up to 90mph, it handles tough weather conditions and complete with theft resistant hardware, it provides security when displays are used in public areas.
- Universal mounting pattern of 28.39"W x 17.67"H (721 x 449mm) VESA® up to 600 x 400mm
- Corrosion resistant materials, coatings and hardware
- Wind rated up to 90 mph, elevation 200ft (60m), Category “D”
- Fixed incremental tilt with angle settings at 0°, 2°, 5°, 10° or 15°
- Up to 8” (203mm) of horizontal positioning
- 2' (609mm) pole length
- Hook-and-hang design for simplified installation