The PRGS Projector mount simplifies the way image alignment is done. The precision gear design allows exact pitch and roll image positioning by either simply turning two adjustment knobs with a Phillips screw driver, or using the tool-less option by extending the knobs to adjust by hand. Just set the precision gear to the desired position to secure it in place. It will hold its position even during projector maintenance. With Peerless-AV® PRGS Projector Mount, just set it and forget it. No more adjustment screws. No more micro adjustments. No more hassles.
- Two adjustment knobs to control tilt and roll image alignment and accurately hold image position, virtually eliminating any sag or drift
- Specifications: Pitch: +15°/-20° Roll: ±5° Swivel: 360° (during installation)
- Pre-installed security screws provide optional tilt and roll lock to prevent tampering and adjustments
- Low profile design allows projector to be flush with the ceiling
- Open frame assembly provides easy cable routing through the projector mount itself
- Quick release mechanism to easily service projector