The HR-2 is a dual-sided, medium-weight passive noise reduction headset with a dynamic noise-canceling microphone. The headset has a noise reduction rating of 21dB, suitable for use in a moderately noisy environment. The HR-2 features our unique, soft moleskin covered headband for all day comfort. Our ergonomic headset design distributes ear cushion pressure evenly over the entire ear with no pressure points, unlike conventional headsets, which apply more pressure on the bottom of the ear than the top. An added advantage of this headset design is that it folds into compact form for ease of transport and storage.
- Comfortable foam-filled, covered headband pad and supplate ear cushions
- Headband pad evenly distributes the headset weight, with no pressure points, for maximum wearer comfort
- Ear cushions combine comfort and light weight with excellent acoustic seal
- Adjustable ear cup pressure.
- Dynamic boom arm has a sealed ball-and-socket joint and flexible boom for precise microphone placement on any head size
- Boom rotates overhead for microphone placement on either side of the head
- The microphone cordage is protected inside the boom arm
- Shielded wire throughout the headset protects against RFI and EMI
- Strain-reliefs on all cords provide maximum durability