Designed to centrally manage iOS®, Android™, Chrome OS™ and Windows® devices, and SMART Board® displays with iQ – SMART Remote Management is your one-stop solution.
Control any device from anywhere
SMART Remote Management lets you take control of any device screen to provide support, push software and operating system (OS) updates, and send messages to one or multiple devices.
Get real-time reporting
With intuitive dashboards and diagnostics, SMART Remote Management centrally tracks device and user status – saving you time.
Configure to your device fleet
By creating device groups with specific policies and settings, SMART Remote Management makes it easy for you to manage any size device fleet.
Know where your devices are
Track and lock devices. Set triggers and alerts. Create location perimeters and even sound an alarm. SMART Remote Management gives you peace of mind.
- Support and Maintenance:
- Provide remote assistance by taking control of device screen
- Initiate multiple support sessions simultaneously
- Centrally manage apps, devices and operating system (OS) settings and updates
- Apply and impose device, apps and web usage policies, either manually or triggered
- Streamline software distribution and OS updates for the entire device fleet
- Security and Alerts:
- Send instant messages to device fleet
- Blacklist /whitelist website URLs
- Create geofences and location perimeters
- Track device location and lock lost or stolen devices
- Set predefined triggers and alerts
- Sound an alarm using the anti-theft module
- Device and User Tracking:
- Total and active users
- Detailed device usage reports
- Active and connected devices
- Last device commands
- Device OS distribution
- SMART Board with iQ Display Management:
- Put displays and devices into different functional groups (e.g. location, discipline, grade level)
- Schedule over-the-air iQ software updates
- Set power standby time for displays
- Report if individual displays are powered of